Paint your Bear Competition
To help you plan a fun-filled Bring your Bear day why not enter our Paint your Bear Competition?
Encourage your pupils to use paint, pencil, crayon or collage to create a picture of their favourite bear with the winning entry receiving a visit from Paddington himself.
Send your prize-winning artwork along with your school or nursery name and contact details to:
- Paint your Bear Competition
- Vincent House
- West Sussex
- RH12 2DP
The competition closes on Friday 27 June 2014. Please note we will not be able to return any of the artwork.
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be received by 27 June 2014. Action Medical Research accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- The prize is only available to educational establishments and childrens groups within the UK.
- The winner will be contacted via email or post by 7 July 2014.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading up to four weeks after the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be judged by an internal panel of judges.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 30 September 2013 until 27 June 2014.
- Action Medical Research will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Entries become the property of Action Medical Research and are not returned.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they and no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Action Medical Research harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or property right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) grants Action Medical Research a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant (or their parent/guardian on their behalf) undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Action Medical Research will use any data submitted by entrants for the purpose of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Action Medical Research for the purpose of the administration of this competition and any other purpose to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these term and conditions.