Welcome to our dedicated page for teachers.
On this page you will find downloadable ideas, story time suggestions, a letter to parents and resources to make your Bring your Bear day simple to organise and a day that the children will never forget.
Arts and crafts
- Bring your Bear poster
- Bring your Bear A to Z of fundraising
- Bring your Bear sponsorship form
- Bring your Bear certificate
- Bring your Bear letter to parents
If you require further help please do give us a ring on 01403 210406 or email email@example.com
Ask your children to:
- describe, draw or write the story of how their bear came to school and share with their classmates
- count how many bears are in the class
- place the bears in order of size
- describe the room at home where their bear lives and where bears live normally
- add and subtract bears from a group
- design an invitation to the teddy bears’ picnic
- make a passport for their bear
- take part in a problem solving game: what does Paddington need for a trip to Peru? And what would he need for a trip to Scotland? Or Spain?
- Where does Paddington come from? Where is Peru?
- Why is it important to help others?
- Read ‘A Bear Called Paddington’ to the children
- Hold a teddy bears’ picnic
- Invite parents to come along with their bears