Whether you’re looking to join this event with a group of friends or see it very much as a challenge right for your business; this historic route via Arras and Compiègne is great for team building as you and your colleagues prepare, fundraise and train together to help save and change children’s lives.
Beginning on the outskirts of London this challenge will take you and your team through the beautiful and rolling countryside of Kent down to the white cliffs of Dover for your short ferry crossing over to Calais. Once in northern France the route follows quiet roads through villages and towns. You and the team will ride past small War Cemeteries such as at Noordpeene and Gauchin, a reminder of the remarkable history of this region before continuing on to Arras, a lovely old town in which many buildings have been restored to their pre-First World War condition.
Skirting round Bapaume, an ancient fortified town which was heavily targeted during both World Wars you’ll soon be crossing the River Somme before heading on to the town of Compiègne which lies on the banks of the River Oise.
Reaching the suburbs of Paris your final leg takes you past distinctive landmarks of this wonderful city as you head for the Eiffel Tower – your finishing point where together we celebrate to mark your huge achievement.
Join us today and help fund a broad range of cutting-edge medical research delivering real benefit to babies, children and young people. With your support, you’ll be raising funds to make vital research possible. Go on sign up today!
Please note: Each team rider has a responsibility to raise a minimum of £1,550 in order to take part. You can fundraise together as one team or keep it separate.
Organisations that we have worked with
By signing up to the Action London to Paris cycle challenge you’ll be able to:
- Register in one quick easy way, and you don’t even need to have all team members names in place straight away.
- Fundraise as one team by creating a team Action fundraising page.
- Download our corporate fundraising tool kit.
- Invite your workplace to take part in fundraising activities generating team building, staff morale and employee confidence.
In return receive:
- A dedicated account manager to liaise with throughout your journey with Action.
- An opportunity for your dedicated account manager to come and visit your site and talk through the challenge and to answer any questions you might have.
- Fundraising support throughout including support with social media, PR opportunities and templates to share.
- FREE entry to any of our one-day UK sportives.
|October-December 2016||January-April 2017|
Special early bird offer
Trip cost must be fundraised or paid by 21 April 2017.