Fairs General Information
Setting up and dismantling of stands
- Setting up will take place during the times stipulated on the booking form. Stalls must be ready to sell by the time the fair opens, as stipulated on the booking form for Action Medical Research (herein ‘the charity’).
- Stallholders must not set-up or take down within the trading period without express consent from the organisers. The fair opening and closing times are stipulated on the booking form.
- Your stall must be vacated by the time stipulated on the booking form, and left in a clean and tidy condition. Stall holders are responsible for removing all their own rubbish from the site.
Stall Set-up and Equipment
- Stall set-up must be good in presentation.
- Action Medical Research will provide all tables, which will be covered by white cloths. These will be allocated according to your requirements on the booking form. Stallholders may be able to bring hanging rails and/or shelving units but will need to check at time of booking. Stallholders bringing hanging rails and/or shelving units are responsible for ensuring they are in good repair.
- All stall equipment must be erected securely and in a safe manner.
- All stall equipment, including racks, tables, signage etc, must be contained to the stall site boundaries. Public access ways must be clear at all times. Displays must not encroach onto walkways and there should not be any obstructions or objects projecting out from under or over tables. Fire exits and doors must not be obstructed.
- Power will be supplied in accordance with your request on the booking form. No generators are allowed.
- The location of stalls will be determined by Action Medical Research, whose decision is final. Every endeavour will be made to meet the general wishes of stallholders with regard to position, without causing unfairness to others.
Parking and driving on site
- You will be required to park your vehicle in a designated area.
- You will be allowed to park near the Ribston Suite to unload - please move your vehicle to the designated parking area once you have unloaded. Please display your name on your vehicle dashboard, in case we need to contact you about your vehicle.
- Stallholders must drive within the Fayre area at a safe speed that is no greater than 5 mph.
- Vehicles are not permitted to move within the Fayre area 15 minutes prior to and 15 minutes after the Fayre’s advertised trading times.