Bupa Great South Run
Why not take on the challenge of the world's leading 10-mile race - the Bupa Great South Run?
If you're new to running, looking for that next challenge in 2010, have done a few 10k runs and now looking for that next step or indeed looking to beat that PB, then this run is for you! Join us in this prestigious event and experience the sights and sounds of Portsmouth and its historic naval dockyard.
To be part of the Take Action running team for this event all we ask from you is a £10 (non-refundable) registration fee and a commitment to raise a minimum of £100 for Action Medical Research.
In return we will provide you with a high spec Action Medical Research running vest, training advice - written with the help of former London Marathon winner Mike Gratton, as well as advice on how to make the most of your fundraising efforts.
Also you will receive:
- motivating newsletters packed full of advice
- dedicated members of staff who can help answer any questions or worries you have
- access to fundraising materials to make your life easier
- Paddington costume for an added challenge!
- personal online account packed full of useful information and an online sponsorship account
- discussion forum so you can talk to your fellow runners
Raise and bank £200 one month before your run and receive an iPod Shuffle!
Already an own place runner?
If you have successfully gained an own place you can still be part of our team and receive all the same benefits, plus there will be no minimum fundraising target.
For more information e-mail us at email@example.com