One lucky winner will receive a 2015 Vitus Bikes Dee 290 City Bike. To stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you need to do is sign up to the Essex 100 ride before midnight on the 11 September 2015!
Action Medical Research
- Each valid entry into the Essex 100 event automatically qualifies the entrant into the competition.
- Entrants must be 16 years or over.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Action Medical Research.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winner(s) will be contacted via email.
- Prizes can only be claimed by a valid UK resident.
- There is no cash alternative to prizes.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all participants who sign up to the Essex 100 ride before midnight on the 11th September 2015. Participants already signed up to the ride will also be entered into the competition.
- Action Medical Research will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- The bike is a size 19” frame and no alternative sizes are available.
- Participants must be able to collect the bike from either the Essex 100 event or the Action Medical Research head office in Horsham.