Sponsorship and partnership opportunities
We are seeking partner support for the Gig in the Garden 2018, which will be held in Mendlesham on Saturday 7 - Sunday 8 July 2018. We would be happy to discuss bespoke packages to make sure your investment delivers exactly what you want. For all sponsorship enquiries please email Lucy Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Branding including own banners and flags at venue.
- Link on Gig in the Garden web site and link on all mailings.
- Facebook and Twitter via Action Medical Research for Gig in the Garden.
- Mention in all press releases prepared by Action Medical Research for Gig in the Garden.
- Allocated area at event for guests.
- Stage mentions by commentator throughout the event.
- Advert in programme on the day.
- Facility to do sampling and demos at the event.
- Opportunity to be mentioned in publications by Action Medical Research before and after the event.
- Mention and Link on all mailings about Gig in the Garden sent by Action Medical Research.
- Association with leading charity for children - Action Medical Research
Partners are sought to support all elements of the event, ranging from £200 - £2,000 including areas such as:
- Children’s entertainment.
- Balloon launch.
- Afternoon tea marquee.
- Open Mic sessions.
- Stage sponsor.
- Demo and sampling opportunities.
- Event programme.
- Event signage.
- Drinks marquee.