Action London to Paris
Team Cycle Challenge
The Action London to Paris cycle challenge is a classic event coinciding with the finale of the Tour de France. Great for team building as you and your colleagues prepare, fundraise and train together to help save and change children’s lives.
Why choose us?
- We’ve delivered this ICONIC high-quality event for over 15 years
- GUARANTEED twin share accommodation
- BEST lunches anyone could ever want
- OPPORTUNITY for corporate branding and PR
- UNRIVALLED 1-1 support throughout
Find out more and sign up
Organisations that we have worked with
Ride for tiny lives
By signing up to the Action London to Paris cycle challenge you’ll be able to:
- Register in one quick easy way, and you don’t even need to have all team members names in place straight away.
- Fundraise as one team by creating a team Action fundraising page.
- Download our corporate fundraising tool kit.
- Invite your workplace to take part in fundraising activities generating team building, staff morale and employee confidence.
In return receive:
- A dedicated account manager to liaise with throughout your journey with Action.
- An opportunity for your dedicated account manager to come and visit your site and talk through the challenge and to answer any questions you might have.
- Fundraising support throughout including support with social media, PR opportunities and templates to share.
- FREE entry to any of our one-day UK sportives.
- A prize for the highest fundraiser.
If London to Paris is not quite what you or your company is looking for, then please do get in contact with us to discuss other opportunities. We run a number of corporate events throughout the year tailor made and unique! Call us on 01403 327443.
Why ride for Action?
Action Medical Research is a UK-wide charity funding vital research to help sick and disabled babies and children. We have been funding medical breakthroughs since we began in 1952 and almost everyone has been touched in some way by our ground-breaking work like the first polio vaccines in the UK, ultrasound in pregnancy and the rubella vaccine. The research we have funded has helped save thousands of children’s lives and changed many more.
Every pound raised will support studies that could one day help children like baby Samuel born two months early weighing less than 4lbs, Iona, who at five was diagnosed with brain cancer and Tom who has the fatal muscle-wasting condition Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
With your support we can fund life-changing research for some of the UK’s sickest babies and children.