Action Medical Research launches Blue and Pink event sale
Children’s charity Action Medical Research has launched a Blue and Pink Sale offering up to 50 per cent off its 2017 events!
The alternative to Black Friday will see fantastic discounts on the charity’s fundraising events so sign up today and join the fight for little lives.
The Blue and Pink Sale includes:
- 20 per cent off the Suffolk Sunrise on Sunday, 7 May, a sell-out success each year which sets out from the stunning backdrop of Framlingham College
- 20 per cent off the Castle Ride 100 on Sunday, 14 May, from Tonbridge Castle where the Garden of England serves up quiet villages and beautiful scenery – for the first time, this ride offers an Epic route at 125 miles!
- 25 per cent off the Trossachs Ton on Sunday, 18 June, which sets out from Stirling and takes in the Double Duke, two ascents of the Duke's Pass, on the Champion route
- 20 per cent off Davina's Big Sussex Bike Ride on Sunday, 25 June, which offers the chance to join ambassador Davina McCall on a stunning ride from East Sussex National Golf Club
- 25 per cent off the York 100 on Sunday, 20 August, which is supported by Welcome to Yorkshire and takes in some of the best scenery the county has to offer
- 25 per cent off the Essex 100 on Sunday, 3 September, a stunning ride through the North Essex countryside with which to close your cycling event season
- Registration for the London to Paris ride from 19-23 July for just £60, saving £19
- Free registration for RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday, 30 July
- 50 per cent off each climb in the Mountain Series: Mount Snowdon on Saturday, 10 June; the mighty mountains of Whernside, Ingleborough and Pen-y-ghent in Yorkshire on Saturday, 17 June; and 1,344m-high Ben Nevis on Saturday, 9 September
- Registration for Trek the Night Cotswold Way and Trek the Night South Downs Way for only £99 per team, saving £51
- £10 registration for the Great North Run (saving £40) or entry to the Vitality 10k for just £10 (saving £15)
With the help of its supporters, Action Medical Research has played a significant role in many medical breakthroughs for more than 60 years, from the development of the first UK polio vaccines to the use of ultrasound in pregnancy – helping to save thousands of children’s lives and change many more.
It is currently funding research into meningitis, Down syndrome, epilepsy and premature birth, as well as some rare and distressing conditions that severely affect children.
“We already know our events are unmissable but now we’re offering some unmissable savings too in our Blue and Pink Sale,” says Louise Stone, Senior Events Manager at Action Medical Research.
“Whether you’re into cycling, climbing, trekking or running, we’ve got something for everyone so race ahead and book your place before midnight on Friday, 2 December, to make the most of our offer.
“You’re guaranteed a great sporting event and you’ll be helping to save and change the lives of sick babies and children.”
Full details, including terms and conditions, can be found at action.org.uk/sale
- ENDS -
For high-res images of Action Medical Research’s cycling events, please click on the links below:
NOTES TO EDITORS:
For more information on Action Medical Research, please contact Ellie Evans, Fundraising Communications Officer, on:
T 01403 327480
Follow us on Twitter at @actionmedres and @amr_events
Like our Facebook page at facebook.com/actionmedres
Follow us at pinterest/actionmedres
Action Medical Research is a leading UK-wide charity saving and changing children’s lives through medical research. For more than 60 years we’ve helped pioneer ways to prevent disease and develop treatments benefiting millions of people. Our research has helped to beat polio in the UK, develop ultrasound, fight meningitis and prevent stillbirths. But we urgently need to develop more new treatments and cures for sick babies and children and we can’t do it without you.
Join our fight for little lives today.
Charity reg. nos 208701 and SC039284.