Tickets for ‘Icons of the 80s’
If you’re a fan of eighties music, you’ll LOVE this competition!
We’re giving you the chance to win four tickets to go and see Go West, Nik Kershaw and special guest Cutting Crew at the Portsmouth Guildhall on Friday 19 January 2018.
Icons of the 80s
With millions of albums sales and iconic hits such as 'We Close Our Eyes', 'Call Me', 'King Of Wishful Thinking', 'Wouldn't It Be Good', 'The Riddle', 'I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me', 'Heart and Soul' and the classic '(I Just) Died In Your Arms', this authentic 80s triple header is not to be missed.
Doors open at 7pm.
How do you win?
Simply answer the multilple choice question in our related Facebook post between 30 December and 3 January! You’ll then go into the draw to win the four tickets so that you and three friends/family members can enjoy the concert in Portsmouth.
The winner will be picked at random on Thursday 4 January and announced in the comments section of the Facebook post. A private Facebook message will also be sent to confirm a postage address for the tickets.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one per person.
2. Multiple entries, automated entries and third party entries will be disqualified.
3. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. The competition is not open to employees of Action Medical Research.
6. Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winner(s) will be contacted via Facebook Messanger and / or email.
8. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
9. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The competition will run from 30 December 2017 until 5pm 3 January.
12. Action Medical Research will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Please note the prize consists of four tickets to 'Icons of the 80s' at the Guildhall, Portsmouth on Friday 19 January 2018; travel and/or accomodation expenses are not included.