Raffle terms for seller
- The seller confirms that they are the legal owner of the item being raffled.
- The seller confirms that the description of the item(s) being raffled are accurate and not misleading.
- The seller will be shown as the promoter of the raffle.
- Raffles of Alcohol, weapons or inappropriate items are not permitted.
- The charity reserves the right to suspend /withdraw any raffles that it believes breach our rules.
- The seller is responsible for arranging delivery of raffle prize(s) to winners.
- Action Medical Research will make a random selection to pick the winner(s) at the draw date. You will receive email details of the winner(s) and they will also be notified by email.
- Money from the raffle will not be shown on your sponsorship account until the draw has been made.
- Action Medical Research will submit ticket sales information when it makes a return to the local council after the draw has taken place.
General terms for purchase of raffle tickets
- This draw is only open to residents of the UK.
- To purchase raffle tickets you must be 16 or older. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits any right to the prize.
- This raffle is not open to employees of Action Medical Research.
- This raffle is open to Action Medical Research volunteers.
- Raffle purchases cannot be refunded.
- Action Medical Research accepts no responsibility for loss or damage incurred by winner in connection with or arising from the use of this prize.
- Winners will be drawn at random and prizes drawn from first prize to the last prize.
- Winners will be notified by email at the draw date. The charity will not enter into any communication about draw results.
- Winners agree that they may be used in future promotional materials.
- By entering the raffle, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions ( which may be amended by Action Medical Research at any time).
- Any entries that don’t comply with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
Please be aware that some credit card issuers may treat the purchase of raffle tickets as a gambling product and may levy a fee to the cardholder. Please check with your card issuer for details of any charges that may be applicable.