Key informationTeam registration fee: £150 per team
Team fundraising target: £1,500 per team
Individual registration fee: £38
Individual fundraising target: £375
- all teams must raise a minimum of £1,500 per team and £1200 for lite teams
- individuals must raise a minimum of £375
- this is a realistic target but we hope that you, like many previous teams raise much, much more!
- an online sponsorship page was automatically set up for you when you registered
- spend time personalising your page with your team names and photos, and a couple of paragraphs about why you are taking on this challenge
- make sure all team members have this sponsorship link so friends, family and colleagues can sponsor online, safely and securely
- sponsor forms are also available online
- captains/individuals should ensure Action have received at least 50% of the fundraising target (£750/£600 for teams and £187.50 for individuals) two months prior to the event by 14th May 2017 . Remaining funds must be received no more than four weeks after the event.