Virgin London Marathon
Join Team Action - Virgin Money London Marathon 2015
Action has guaranteed places in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015. Register your interest now and be a part of one of the biggest marathons in the world and help change the lives of sick and disabled babies and children.
Make it your personal goal to get ready to take on this iconic event and put your all into helping sick and vulnerable babies, children with disabling conditions and young lives threatened by rare and devastating diseases for which there is no cure.
Make sure that Sunday 26 April 2015 is in your diary and register your interest now or call the team on 01403 327444
The public ballot for London Marathon 2015 opens on April 22. Grab a place and run for Team Action
Why should you run the Virgin London Marathon for Action Medical Research?
As part of the Take Action team you will receive excellent support before, during and after the race. We will provide you with:
- full fundraising and training support from your dedicated running team
- your very own high-quality branded running vest
- an online sponsorship account that you can personalise with photos and mini-blogs
- a training guide written with the help of former London Marathon WINNER Mike Gratton
- post-race reception with food, drink, showers and masseurs
- noisy cheering parties to help you round the course!
- fundraising incentives
- The chance to run as our mascot, Paddington, for an added challenge!
What are you waiting for? Register your interest today!