Virgin London Marathon
Entry is now closed for this year's race. Good luck to our 2014 Running team when they take to the streets of London on Sunday 13th April, and raise funds for Action Medical Research and help save and change children’s lives!
Register your interest for the 2015 race by emailing email@example.com or call the team on 01403 327444
Why should you run the Virgin London Marathon for Action Medical Research?
As part of the Take Action team you will receive excellent support before, during and after the race. We will provide you with:
- full fundraising and training support from your dedicated running team
- your very own high-quality branded running vest
- an online sponsorship account that you can personalise with photos and mini-blogs
- a training guide written with the help of former London Marathon WINNER Mike Gratton
- post-race reception with food, drink, showers and masseurs
- noisy cheering parties to help you round the course!
- fundraising incentives
- The chance to run as our mascot, Paddington, for an added challenge!
What are you waiting for? Register your interest today!