SMEG Florence to Rome Cycle Challenge
This exciting challenge takes you through rolling Tuscany and Umbria as you ride between the two spectacular cities of Florence and Rome. Your route takes in the beautiful sweeping landscapes of olive groves, vineyards and historic hilltop villages with crumbling medieval buildings and plenty of Italian character. Pedalling 220 miles in three days, you’ll take in the hills and sunny valleys before reaching the ancient city of Rome, renowned for sights such as the Colosseum and St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican.
- three glorious days of exhilarating cycling
- start in the beautiful city of Florence and finish in the bustling and striking city of Rome
- crew made up of mechanics, doctors and support vehicles
- entire route marked from start to finish
- snack stops and lunch as standard!
- twin share accommodation throughout
- experienced, friendly and professional fundraising and training support offered throughout
What our supporters are tweeting
“Tom is really funny and very brave and wants to be involved in everything that’s going on. He is a happy, determined little boy,” says his mum Maria. But sadly, Tom has quadriplegic cerebral palsy: both his arms, both his legs and his torso are affected, and he is severely physically disable