Launched in 2010, the Brighton Marathon is fast becoming one of Britain’s must-do runs of the year!
Brighton, often known as “London by the sea”, is a vibrant, colourful and modern city, enriched more so by its relaxed atmosphere, its good humour and flamboyant lifestyle. Come and experience it for yourself as you run 26.2 miles around this fast course taking you through Preston Park, Brighton Pavilion and along the beautiful Sussex coastline to the finish at Madeira Drive.
How we support you
With a guaranteed place we will help you prepare for this amazing run. You will receive:
- full support including a training guide written by former London Marathon winner Mike Gratton
- regular fundraising newsletters brimming full of handy hints and tips from our experienced fundraising and running team
- a dedicated contact number and e-mail address direct to the Event office team
- a discussion forum so you can talk to your fellow runners
- high-quality branded wicking running vest
How do I register?
Enter now to register for this event.
I already have a place in the run
No problem, we'd still love to have you join our team. Just email us or phone 01403 210406 and we'll get back to you with your support pack.