Paris to Geneva Cycle
This six day challenge is a great follow on for anyone that has completed a London to Paris cycle event. What better way to start this amazing challenge than to catch the finale of the Tour de France before setting off on this cycling adventure down to lakeside Geneva – our finishing point after five glorious days in the saddle.
Cycle through famous landmarks of Paris, fields of wheat and sunflowers before crossing the beautiful Jura mountains and the hair-pin bends of the Col de la Faucille (1323m), a climb that has featured many times in the Tour de France.
To be in with a chance of grabbing one of only 50 places available, sign up today to guarantee your spot and raise vital funds to help save and change children’s lives.
Or if you can't make July check our our end of season Paris to Geneva September Tour.
- Opportunity to see the finale of the Tour de France
- crew made up of mechanics, doctors and support vehicles
- entire route marked from start to finish
- snack stops and lunch as standard
- experienced, friendly and professional fundraising and training support offered throughout
Dates and prices
|Departs||Days||Registration fee||Fundraising||Tour cost|
|29 July 2018||6||£149.00||+||£0.00||or||£1,950.00||Enter now|
|9 September 2018||6||£0.00||+||£0.00||or||£1,950.00||Enter now|