Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
CLOSED ROAD EVENT
RIDE FOR TINY LIVES
Join Team Action in July on this Olympic Legacy route starting from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. Cycling on closed roads you'll soon be whizzing your way through the streets of London and then out into the beautiful Surrey Hills, tackling climbs such as Leith and the infamous Box Hill. Achieving your goal you'll then head back to London to a hero’s welcome as you cross that finish line and all to help save and change children’s lives!
Join Team Action today!
Join Team Action and you'll get:
- Regular fundraising newsletters with handy fundraising hints and tips and event information
- A dedicated phone line to the event manager should you have any questions either about your fundraising or about the event
- A free place on one of our RIDE100 cycling events
- A COMPLIMENTARY Action Medical Research jersey to wear on the day if you raise half your pledged fundraising amount by 1 June 2018
- The best Action cheer squad to help you round on the day!
Prudential RideLondon Highlights
Key informationDate: 29 July 2018
Fundraising target: £500.00
Registration: £25 non-refundable registration fee
Or one-off self-payment: £350 (includes £25 non-refundable registration fee)
- Celebrate the Olympic cycling legacy
- Takes place on the Olympic road cycling route
- Starts in the new Olympic Park
- Includes the legendary Box Hill
- Finish on The Mall
- Closed road event so you can concentrate on cycling
Raise funds to help babies like Samuel
When Jo was admitted to hospital for emergency surgery 29 weeks into her pregnancy, nobody knew what the outcome would be for mother or baby. Thankfully, Jo and husband Will are now the proud parents of Samuel, who survived being born at just 30 weeks.