CLOSED ROAD EVENT
RIDE FOR TINY LIVES
Join Team Action in July on this Olympic Legacy route starting from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. Cycling on closed roads you'll soon be whizzing your way through the streets of London and then out into the beautiful Surrey Hills, tackling climbs such as Leith and the infamous Box Hill. Achieving your goal you'll then head back to London to a hero’s welcome as you cross that finish line and all to help save and change children’s lives!
There are two ways to sign up:
Fundraising option – pay a non-refundable £25 registration fee and commit to raising £500 sponsorship for Action Medical Research
Self-payment option – pay a one off payment of £350 (which includes a non-refundable £25 registration fee) with no fundraising commitment. However, we would greatly appreciate any fundraising that you can do for Action as every penny counts towards our cause.
Join Team Action and you'll get:
- Regular fundraising newsletters with handy fundraising hints and tips and event information
- A dedicated phone line to the event manager should you have any questions either about your fundraising or about the event
- An exclusive Action cycling jersey if you bank at least £250 of your sponsorship before 4 June 2019. (Fundraising option only).
- A free place on one of our RIDE100 cycling events
- The best Action cheer squad to help you round on the day!
Prudential RideLondon Highlights
Key informationDate: 4 August 2019
Registration: £25 non-refundable registration fee
Or one-off self-payment: £350 (includes £25 non-refundable registration fee)
Raise funds to help babies like Samuel
When Jo was admitted to hospital for emergency surgery 29 weeks into her pregnancy, nobody knew what the outcome would be for mother or baby. Thankfully, Jo and husband Will are now the proud parents of Samuel, who survived being born at just 30 weeks.