Action Medical Research is looking for the best selfie of you with one of our elephants on Horsham’s Elephantastic trails: head to Wabi, in East Street, and Marks & Spencer, in Swan Walk, to check out the elephants which will be auctioned for Action Medical Research.
Simply tweet your photograph to @actionmedres with the hashtag #selphtastic to be in with a chance of winning a copy of A Bear Called Paddington, signed by author Michael Bond.
The competition is open from 27 July until 31 August, while the Elephantastic trail is running, and we’ll pick the best selfie on 1 September 2015.
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants may share as many photographs as they like.
- The competition is open to all ages.
- The competition is not open to employees of Action Medical Research.
- The competition is open from 27 July 2015 until 31 August 2015.
- The best photograph will be chosen at 9am on 1 September 2015.
- Winners will be notified via social media.
- The prize can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Action Medical Research will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.